- We believe the Scripture, Old and New Testaments, are inspired by God and inerrant as they were originally given.
(2 Timothy 3:16; 1 Corinthians 2:13).
- We believe God has revealed Himself as one God existing eternally in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit; distinguishable yet indivisible.
(Matthew 28:19; 2 Corinthians 13:14).
- We believe the Lord Jesus Christ, fully God and fully man, was conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary and is the Saviour of humanity.
(Luke 1:26-35; John 1:18; Isaiah 7:14, 9:6).
- We believe God created humanity in his image free from sin but humans rebelled through Adam’s sin and are born spiritually dead, with a sin nature and eternally separated from God.
- We believe Jesus Christ died on the cross as a substitutionary sacrifice for the sins of all people. He was buried and then resurrected on the third day appearing to his disciples.
(1 Corinthians 15:1-4; Romans 4:25).
- We believe that all Christians are called to a life of godly character, devoted to the Lord Jesus Christ and service to Him.
(Ephesians 5:18; 2 Corinthians 6:14, 7:1).
- We believe in water baptism by immersion as a confession by the believer in the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ and an expression of faith and obedience to His command.
(Matthew 28:19; Acts 2:37-41, 19:1-6).
- We believe in the breaking of bread commonly called communion or the Lord's Supper where bread and the cup are the symbols of celebration and remembering Jesus' sacrifice.
- We believe in Eternal Life for the believer and Eternal Punishment for the unbeliever who has rejected the sacrifice of Jesus Christ as Saviour.
(John 5:24, 3:16; Mark 9:43-50; 2 Thessalonians 1:9).
- We believe in the salvation of sinners by grace through repentance and faith in the perfect and sufficient work of Jesus Christ crucified and resurrected, by which forgiveness of sins is granted.
(Ephesians 2:8-9; Hebrews 9:12,22; Romans 5:11).
- We believe Jesus Christ ascended into heaven, His exaltation as Heavenly High Priest and His personal, literal and bodily coming to earth again a second time to establish His Kingdom’s reign.
(John 14:2-3; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18, Hebrews 4:14).
- We believe in the person of the Holy Spirit, His convicting and regenerating work, and abiding presence in the true believer. The Holy Spirit indwells all true believers and He has been sent to be the Comforter and Empowerer of the Christian church, to enable believers to produce the fruit of the Holy Spirit and to operate in the gifts of the Holy Spirit according to the scriptures.
(John 16:13, Ephesians 4:7, Romans 12:6, Galatians 5:22).